Punisher MAX Complete Collection Vol 1-7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Garth Ennis COMPLETE SET
The Punisher (re-titled Frank Castle: The Punisher after issue #66; sometimes referred to as The Punisher MAX) was a comic book ongoing series published under the MAX imprint of Marvel Comics, featuring vigilante and antihero the Punisher. VOLUME #1 (crease front cover). VOLUME #3 (#3 spine has a small bump). The Punisher Presents: Barracuda MAX #1-5.
PUNISHER: FRANK CASTLE MAX 66-75. PUNISHER: HOT RODS OF DEATH. And UNTOLD TALES OF PUNISHER MAX #1-5.
PUNISHER MAX (2010) BY JASON AARON OMNIBUS HC. And PUNISHER MAX X-MAS SPECIAL.
TBP are in excellent conditions.. Plus all covers with a Mylar protector.
Please refer for pictures for own grading... The TPB that you see are the ones that you will receive it. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels". The seller is "mymusic70" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Unit of Sale: Mixed Lot
- Signed By: no
- Tradition: US Comics
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Vintage: No
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Language: English
- Superhero Team: Frank Castle, Punisher
- Personalized: No
- Style: Color
- Features: TPB, Complete Collection, 1st Edition, Annual, Collector's Edition, Set
- Artist/Writer: Duane Swierczynski, Garth Ennis
- Character: Frank Castle, Punisher
- Signed: No
- Cover Artist: Leandro Fernández, Mike Benson, Darick Robertson, Lewis Larosa
- Bundle Description: vol 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
- Series Title: The Complete Collection
- Ex Libris: No
- Universe: epic collection, complete collection, Marvel (MCU)
- Grade: 8.5 Very Fine+
- Publisher: Marvel
- Intended Audience: Viewer Discretion Advised
- Inscribed: No
- Story Title: MARVEL MAX THE PUNISHER THE COMPLETE COLLECTION
- Publication Year: 2018
- Type: Graphic Novel
- Issue Number: vol 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
- Era: Modern Age (1992-Now)
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Action, Adventure, Superheroes, War, TV-Comic
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- UPC: 9781302900151